Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibilityreality just hit me hard (felander) - Page 3
I LOVE HARVARD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
AccueilAccueil  
  • RechercherRechercher  
  • MembresMembres  
  • S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  
  • ConnexionConnexion  
  • Le Deal du moment :
    Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : ...
    Voir le deal

reality just hit me hard (felander)
    Page 3 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant
    Rhys AckermanMODÉRATION & DESIGN
    Élève de l'université Harvard

feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Rhys Ackerman
    MODÉRATION & DESIGNÉlève de l'université Harvard
    Informations
    Lieu de naissance : brighton, uk
    Quartier.s d'habitation & Colocation : dans un dortoir à harvard
    Situation sentimentale : célibataire
    Études & Métiers : étudiant en troisième année d'undergraduate, option droit + bosse à l'administration d'harvard et revend les réponses des exams
    Pseudo & pronom IRL : dark dreams. (she/her)
    Icon : crédit: thv1@tumblr
    Crédits : overzonetblr@tumblr (av)
    Multicomptes : kaiden, kaze, donovan, kyro
    Description un :
    reality just hit me hard (felander) - Page 3 Fd74fe62199baa6bb5c86ff1515a188ff52a241e rhys ackerman
    single · bisexual · london
    future law school student
    basketball player
    rich guy · korean education photographic memory
    selling exams answers

RPS en cours :
    02 RPs › 28/04 → 05/05

MAI : 02
    Warning : sexe, alcool, drogues (amphétamines), langage vulgaire
    RPS : 69
    Fiche de présentation : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t165819-rhys-ackerman-kim-taehyung
    Répertoire rps : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t158086-
    Fiche de liens : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t166603-rhys-ackerman-fiche-de-liens
    Profil meetsachussets : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t166159-meetsachussets-rackerman
    participer à veritas ?les secrets à ne pas révéler
    Veritas
    Lien du postMar 29 Oct 2013 - 22:51
    taggercitereditionsupprimeradresse
    i never thought you'd like him too
    w/ Feldt K.-T. Crossroad & Alexander Strudwick

"I choose him 'cause I needed somebody else to talk to. You were the first one I told about my depressions, you were one of the first persons I've ever opened up in my life, don't forget that. I just needed something else, somebody that could understand, cause you can't really understand what it feels like." Ok, j'avais rien à redire là-dessus, mais c'était parce que je n'étais pas dépressif et qu'en effet, je ne savais pas ce que ça faisait. Le truc, c'était que j'avais l'impression qu'il les mettait toutes dans sa poche. Briony, Feldt. Je savais qu'il n'allait jamais foutre Hendrix dans sa poche et moi encore moins. Mais à cause de tout ça, la bande était scindée en deux parties distinctes, et c'était moche. Le mieux restait l'union de nous quatre et visiblement, Feldt n'y croit plus non plus. Mais tout changeait rapidement quand elle fut prise de douleurs à l'estomac, ou autour, je ne sais pas trop. Et quand je remarquais que ça empirait, je n'hésitais pas à contacter le 911 afin qu'ils fassent ce qui est possible d'accomplir à l'heure actuelle. Le truc, c'est que la femme à l'appareil m'a parlé d'être entrée en travail et que donc Feldt allait surement accoucher sous peu, ce qui était vraiment tôt vu qu'il lui restait encore deux mois à garder les jumeaux dans son ventre. "I can't…it can't be…it's too early.. I can't go in labour now…" Je remettais le portable dans ma poche tout en gardant mon attention sur elle. "Calm down, it's just a supposition. Maybe they're wrong and it's just temporary and the twins won't be born today. Now, we just have to wait them and we'll know then... ok ?" Je la regardais inquiet, voyant bien qu'elle souffrait. "You need something ? Water, food, anything ?"

“take a deep breath and remember who the fuck you are ”
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postMer 30 Oct 2013 - 5:56

Everything was going wrong. Things weren't supposed to happen. You weren't supposed to be in so much pain, and when Alex told you that you might be in labour, the panic just got worse. For the first since prom, you were fearing for your and the babies lives. If anything was going to happen to them, you would never forgive yourself. You wished nothing had ever happened to them, that this was just all wrong, that it was some kind of nightmare. However as a new contractions came, you just knew that this was all very real and that potentially you were going to give birth to your babies. Today was going to be one of the worst days in your life. Alex was there with you, trying to calm you down, but that wasn't really working. "Calm down, it's just a supposition. Maybe they're wrong and it's just temporary and the twins won't be born today. Now, we just have to wait them and we'll know then... ok ?" You hated that wait, you wanted them to come as quick as possible to relieve you from all that pain and tell you what was happening with you. "You need something ? Water, food, anything ?" You shook your head while leaning onto the arm of the couch, it kinda helped to relieve the pain and to support your legs. Tears were starting to fall down. "Just please don't let me go through this alone…i'm scared..." You weeped out while trying to get a grip onto yourself.

feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Rhys Ackerman
    Informations
    Études & Métiers : étudiant en troisième année d'undergraduate, option droit + bosse à l'administration d'harvard et revend les réponses des exams
    Description un :
    reality just hit me hard (felander) - Page 3 Fd74fe62199baa6bb5c86ff1515a188ff52a241e rhys ackerman
    basketball player
    selling exams answers

RPS en cours :
    02 RPs › 28/04 → 05/05

Fiche de présentation : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t165819-rhys-ackerman-kim-taehyung
    Fiche de liens : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t166603-rhys-ackerman-fiche-de-liens
    Profil meetsachussets : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t166159-meetsachussets-rackerman
    Veritas
    Lien du postMer 30 Oct 2013 - 16:03

Ok, je regrettais amèrement d'avoir levé le ton, d'avoir insisté comme un con et de la pousser au bout alors que clairement, c'était pas le moment. Je me sentais mal et tout ce que je pouvais faire, c'était être là pour elle, tenter de la calmer et réduire les douleurs. Seulement, c'était pas chose facile, l'appel avec les urgences n'avait pas arrangé le truc, au contraire. Ils avaient évoqué le fait qu'elle soit sûrement en début de travail, ou peut-être la période juste avant, après tout, elle n'avait pas encore perdu les eaux, enfin je crois, je sais pas du tout comment ça se passe dans ces cas là, donc j'étais un peu perdu. Ne sachant pas vraiment quoi faire, je lui demandais si elle voulait quoique ce soit, que je puisse lui donner assez rapidement. Mais elle voulait simplement que la douleur cesse, ce qui était légitime. "Just please don't let me go through this alone…i'm scared..." Et ça se voyait qu'elle l'était.De toute façon, j'étais son meilleur ami et je ne comptais pas la laisser tomber, pour rien au monde. "Don't worry, I'm here. I'll stay by your side all the time... I'm here Feldt, I don't let you down." Finalement, les urgences arrivaient rapidement, puisqu'on entendait quelqu'un sonner à la porte. "Ok, I'm gonna open the door, I'll be back in a second." Je la lâchais avec regrets et je me mis à courir vers la porte d'entrée pour faire rentrer les secouristes et leur indiquer où se trouve ma meilleure amie, vers qui je revenais immédiatement afin qu'elle ait le soutien nécessaire.

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postJeu 31 Oct 2013 - 14:20

You wished all this had never happened, you wished everything would have just stayed at it was, and you wouldn't get pissed off at your best friends accusations. And anyway, you stayed on your point that it was none of his business. It is not because you were friends with Andy that you would ever abandon Hendrix and Alex. They were your best friends, the people you trusted the most and never in the world you would let them down if they needed your help. The thing is that the reason you turned to Andy wasn't because you didn't want their support, but because you could see yourself in him in some ways and that helped you deal with your depression. But right now, you weren't thinking about all that anymore. The pain, and the contractions that were recurring were getting worse and Alex had to call the ambulance since it was not going to be better. "Don't worry, I'm here. I'll stay by your side all the time... I'm here Feldt, I don't let you down." You nodded silently. You feared that if you opened your mouth only screams would come out and not words. Suddenly, the door bell rang, probably the ambulance that just arrived. "Ok, I'm gonna open the door, I'll be back in a second." No, you didn't want to be alone, but still your best friend ran off to open the door. And then everything just went crazy. The paramedics rushed into the house and came to your side. "What happened? Can you explain to us the pain your feeling? Have your water broken?" Too many questions, and too much going on around you. You tried to calm a bit down. "We were talking and it got in a sort of argument and suddenly I had those small pains in my stomach and then at once I had this really big one that came from my back straight across my stomach and then it just..it just…" You started to cry, totally panicked by the situation. "Calm down…just tell me if your water had broken?" You shook your head negatively. "Ok that can already be a good sign. We're gonna bring you to the hospital to check on you properly and get everything checked. Can you walk?" You looked up to Alex, not really sure what to answer. Fear could be seen in your face, and that feeling on not knowing was the worst.

feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Rhys Ackerman
    Informations
    Description un :
    basketball player
    selling exams answers

RPS en cours :
    02 RPs › 28/04 → 05/05

Veritas
    Lien du postJeu 31 Oct 2013 - 17:53

J'espérais que rien de grave n'était en train d'arriver à Feldt sinon, je pense que je m'en voudrais énormément. J'veux dire, je savais déjà énormément de choses de sa vie et j'en rajoutais une couche parce que j'étais égoïste et que je ne pouvais pas rester sans rien dire à la nouvelle que je devais encaisser. Alors oui, j'avais agi égoïstement et voilà où j'en étais... Je devais l'aider à surmonter la douleur qu'elle ressentait au niveau de l'estomac. Et c'était de ma faute tout ça... J'avais donc appelé les secours pour qu'ils viennent en aide à ma meilleure amie et c'est plusieurs minutes après qu'ils étaient déjà là. Je me devais de lâcher Feldt pour aller leur ouvrir mais je revenais immédiatement à ses côtés pour lui donner le soutien dont elle avait besoin. "What happened? Can you explain to us the pain your feeling? Have your water broken?" Le secouriste s'adressait à Feldt qui répondait en tentant de rester calme. "We were talking and it got in a sort of argument and suddenly I had those small pains in my stomach and then at once I had this really big one that came from my back straight across my stomach and then it just..it just…" Ugh, ma faute. On s'engueulait à cause de moi et si elle avait mal, c'était principalement parce que je l'avais poussée à bout. "Calm down…just tell me if your water had broken?" Elle répondait négativement de la tête, puisqu'aucune trace de liquide n'a été détectée. "Ok that can already be a good sign. We're gonna bring you to the hospital to check on you properly and get everything checked. Can you walk?" Je voyais que Feldt me regardait et je lui proposais de servir de soutien si elle avait besoin de s'appuyer à moi. "Try.. I'm here. And if you can't, they'll bring their stretcher, okay ?" J'étais debout à côté d'elle et j'attendais qu'elle s'appuie à moi pour marcher jusqu'à l'ambulance.

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postSam 2 Nov 2013 - 19:05

You've always hated that not knowing feeling. You had no idea what was happening and the fact that the paramedics were pretty evasive did not help either. You wished they could have told you what was really going on inside you, but inside it was just questions and no answers about what was happening. Maybe the babies were suffering right now and you had no idea. You hoped from the bottom of your heart that it wasn't the case and that they were perfectly fine, but then, you couldn't really tell because the pain was clouding your senses. The paramedic told you to stand up, but you weren't sure and looked up to your best friend instead, looking for help. "Try.. I'm here. And if you can't, they'll bring their stretcher, okay ?" You nodded slightly, taking hold on Alex while trying to get on your feet. Everything seemed fine for the moment, you got your balance together and slowly started walking until all the sudden you felt everything was wet in your pants. You stopped, grabbing onto your friend. "Alex…I don't know what just happened…but either I just peed in my pants or my water broke…and I really hope it's the former…cause I'm not ready to give birth…" There was absolutely no chance you wanted to give birth right now. It's too early and you can't, you weren't ready. This whole day had started of quite well until this whole catastrophy arrived and you had that horrible feeling it wasn't going to stop so fast.

feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Rhys Ackerman
    Informations
    Description un :
    basketball player
    selling exams answers

RPS en cours :
    02 RPs › 28/04 → 05/05

Veritas
    Lien du postSam 2 Nov 2013 - 23:21

Les secours étaient enfin là et posaient tout un tas de questions à Feldt, à propos de la douleur, des bébés et surtout si elle avait perdu les eaux. Non, qu'elle répondait. Enfin à notre connaissance, il n'y a rien eu de liquide de perdu donc c'est que ce n'était pas le cas. J'étais pas vraiment renseigné à propos de tout ça alors je préférais laisser Feldt s'en occuper, d'autant plus qu'il s'agissait de son corps, alors ouais, c'était à elle de répondre à tout ça. Finalement, ils lui demandaient si elle pouvait marcher et là, les choses étaient plus délicates. Dès le moment où elle a eu des douleurs, elle s'était installée sur le canapé et n'avait plus bougé. Donc je tentais de la rassurer en étant là comme soutien et je lui proposais de s'agripper à mon bras pour avancer jusqu'à l'ambulance qui est à l'entrée. Elle s'était alors levée et elle s'était agrippée à moi, comme convenu. Mais après quelques pas, elle s'arrêtait instantanément et me regardait. "Alex…I don't know what just happened…but either I just peed in my pants or my water broke…and I really hope it's the former…cause I'm not ready to give birth…" Je déglutissais et je baissais la tête pour voir il advenait de sa perte soudaine et je regardais les urgentistes. "What the fuck is happening ? Guys ?" Le plus proche de nous avait le visage qui s'était décomposé assez rapidement et je comprenais qu'elle n'avait pas fait pipi, et qu'il s'agissait de la seconde option. "Sweetie... I... I guess your water just broke." ; "Yes. Your friend's right. We need to go to the hospital as soon as possible."

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 3 Nov 2013 - 17:06

Everything was going ok, as in as ok as this situation could go, until everything just exploded. You were trying to walk to the ambulance and then, all of sudden, your pants got wet, and after that you knew everything was going to be a catastrophy. You stopped walking, hoping Alex would notice and he did, alarming the paramedics. "What the fuck is happening ? Guys ?" You were switching your eyes between the closest paramedic and Alex, and looking at their faces, you knew something was wrong. You shook your head. This was not happening. This was all just a nightmare and you would wake up in the morning and nothing of this would have happened. "Sweetie... I... I guess your water just broke." ; "Yes. Your friend's right. We need to go to the hospital as soon as possible." Why was this happening? You were panicking, trying to get a hold of yourself but it wasn't happening. "No..NO…No…This is not true…NO…I refuse." You continued to shake your head, not wanting to believe this. The paramedics try to take you, but you continued to agitate, slowly giving into your panic attack. "Miss, you have to calm down." But you weren't listening while they tried to hold you. "Somebody get the stretchers." You were living a nightmare, between the contractions, the panic, the hyperventilation. You weren't going to survive this. This was the end. One of the paramedics came back with the stretcher and after finally managing to restrain you, you were in the ambulance. You searched for your best friend. You didn't want to be alone. "You have to tell them…I don't want to go through this alone…" You whispered at him, before letting out another scream.

feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Rhys Ackerman
    Informations
    Description un :
    basketball player
    selling exams answers

RPS en cours :
    02 RPs › 28/04 → 05/05

Veritas
    Lien du postLun 4 Nov 2013 - 7:40

A peine elle avait commencé à marcher qu'un autre incident était survenu. Son pantalon était alors recouvert d'un liquide et je ne savais pas si c'était parce qu'elle venait de faire pipi ou si elle venait de perdre les eaux. Je ne savais pas et elle non plus. Du coup, je m'étais mis à regarder un des urgentistes et à sa tête, je compris assez rapidement que c'était la solution la moins souhaitée par toutes les personnes dans cette pièce. Elle n'était clairement pas prête à avoir ses jumeaux et perdre les eaux... Et bien ça signifiait qu'ils allaient bientôt faire partie de ce monde. "No..NO…No…This is not true…NO…I refuse." Je continuais de la tenir et les secours me venaient en aide pour l'amener jusqu'à l'ambulance. "Miss, you have to calm down." Je tentais de mon côté de l'apaiser en passant ma main dans son dos, sans succès. "Somebody get the stretchers." demandait-il à ses collègues. En effet, c'était préférable d'apporter un brancard plutôt qu'elle s'épuise à aller jusque dehors sachant qu'elle était en pleine crise de panique. Une fois mise en place sur le brancard, je l'accompagnais jusqu'à l'ambulance et je grimpais avec elle, prêt pour l'accompagner jusqu'à l'hôpital. "You have to tell them…I don't want to go through this alone…" Je fronçais les sourcils, cherchant à savoir de qui elle parlait. "Them who ?"

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postLun 4 Nov 2013 - 14:38

You had the feeling you were reliving your nearly miscarriage at the ball. Only this time, you were giving birth. Well you could still do a miscarriage and lose them forever, but you did not wish that. You wanted them to survive this. The twins survived everything, the accident at the ball, the small complications at the Summer Camp, your coma, they could survive this. They had to fight on as you will fight until the end, even in this horrible nightmare. You were finally in the ambulance with Alex and you were on your way to the hospital, agonising on the stretcher. The contraction grew stronger and stronger and you had the feeling that it was just going to get worse any time soon. Alex had to warn everybody, he had to tell them what was going on. "Them who ?" How could he even say something like that? He knew all your closest friends, he knew it. "Everybody…" Another scream, this was never going to end. "Just call Elios and tell him, please…" He was the father, he had to know but it's not really as if you could tell him right now with you in agony and pain, witing for your fate.
    Contenu sponsorisé
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Informations
    Veritas

Page 3 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant