Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility(briandy) We need to talk - Page 3
I LOVE HARVARD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
AccueilAccueil  
  • RechercherRechercher  
  • MembresMembres  
  • S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  
  • ConnexionConnexion  
  • Le deal à ne pas rater :
    Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
    Voir le deal

(briandy) We need to talk
    Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    participer à veritas ?les secrets à ne pas révéler
    Veritas
    Lien du postMar 22 Oct - 22:14
    taggercitereditionsupprimeradresse
    We need to talk

I didn't want to stay in this park anymore, I didn't feel good in this place ith Briony. In the night it would have been okay, but it was in the middle of the day, the sun was up, and there was people out there. Briony was right, Alexander might not be the only one wishing to separate us and we had to find the other, to be stronger than them if we want to stay together. Please Briony, let's go somewhere else. She agreed with me, and asked if she could take my hand. I kept silence for seconds, wondering if that was a good thing or not, even if I really wanted to. Sorry Bri... I don't think it would be a god idea... I bit my lips again, that was embarrassing me too as I just wanted the same. But it would be reasonable at all. We were leaving to escape the others, it would be suicidal to hold our hands in front of them. Feldt is out today, isn't she ? We ca go to your flat. I smiled, and started walking towards Inman Square with Briony, just me and her.

CREDIT TO KAIJI FROM ILH

(c'minuscule mais j'ai eu aucune inspi en anglais pour le coup MDR)

Page 3 sur 3 Précédent  1, 2, 3