Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibilityyou know he's not such a bad guy (+jamie) - Page 2
I LOVE HARVARD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
AccueilAccueil  
  • RechercherRechercher  
  • MembresMembres  
  • S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  
  • ConnexionConnexion  
  • Le Deal du moment : -39%
    Pack Home Cinéma Magnat Monitor : Ampli DENON ...
    Voir le deal
    1190 €

you know he's not such a bad guy (+jamie)
    Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    participer à veritas ?les secrets à ne pas révéler
    Veritas
    Lien du postVen 16 Aoû - 22:29
    taggercitereditionsupprimeradresse
    People only teach you the good side of love. They say its something magical and beautiful, and everybody should have it. However, nobody talks about when you get your heart broken. Nobody ever mentions the pain you feel. Why is the most difficult part, the one that everybody keeps secret? You ho had finally found that felling, now was disgusted by it. Never again, you would let you guard down. You had no idea why this guy wanted to talk to you. You weren't especially distrustful or something, but you didn't like the fact that he wanted to talk to you, especially if it concerned Wyatt. « I do not really remember. I just remember have been landed in the pool of champagne with Leyna because of Aaron himself and it’s unclear then ... » Why the hell did he have to mention that bitch's name? You hated that girl since the ball and everything she impersonated. « I understand that you didn’t like Leyna, isn’t it ? »Well at least, it was obvious. "No I don't like her!" You frowned. Could he stop talking about the things you didn't like. And it was none of his business who you liked and didn't, it is not as if you were friends. « Otherwise, did you have news of Wyatt ? It's been a while since I have talk to him... » Is this guy deff or what, you thought. You told him a few minutes ago if he came because of Wyatt, it was no use talking to you and now he asked if you had heard anything about him. As if you knew. "Ok, listen to me carefully. No, I don't know how he is, and I don't care about him anymore. He disrespected me and abused of my trust. I'm not the forgiving type and he knew it. So no I don't have news about him and I don't gove a fuck!" You spat at him. You were really pissed right now, and it was clear in your voice that you were hurt. Wyatt broke your heart, the only heart you aver managed to give. You couldn't forgive him.

[par contre t'as fait une petite faute, c'est "her dispute" comme tu parles de tennesse donc c'est le feminin puis, c'est leyna qui a gifle feldt au bal et pas le contraire :heart3 ]
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 18 Aoû - 0:43
    You know he's not such a bad guy.

The pool with Feldt

« No I don't like her! »  Her answer was emphatic when I had a movement backwards expecting at any moment that she could slap me to be close to Leyna, so she could take her revenge. « Ok, listen to me carefully. No, I don't know how he is, and I don't care about him anymore. He disrespected me and abused of my trust. I'm not the forgiving type and he knew it. So no I don't have news about him and I don't give a fuck! » Her voice was cold and distant. She was angry and that suggested me that the rest of the discussion ain’t going to be good. I was suddenly panicked, I had disturbing her but I didn’t know she was so angry against Wyatt. I suddenly felt the need to apologize: «  I'm sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt you even more than you already are because of him. »  I was looking for my words, not wanting her to judge me wrong. « Wyatt is my friend and despite this, I don’t understand his behavior or excuse him. I promise I will not talk about him anymore. »  But I had a great desire to replicate her that we were human and that the error was human. And finally that Wyatt was a great person, despite his mistakes.

[Pardon pour les fautes d'inattention, j'ai réctifié. Mais tu n'es pas non plus toute blanche xD Les fautes c'est normal ^^  Je cite: "I don't gove a fuck" hanwii]

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postVen 23 Aoû - 8:55
    For you it was kind of common sense that when people have a recent and hard breakup behind them, they don't want to talk about it. That was normal. Nobody wants to open again the wounds that they had tried to close for the moment being. However, this guy didn't quite get that. How long did he want to talk to you about your ex? Did he even know what really happened? That Wyatt did not only cheat on you but also lied about who this girl was for him. You don't tell a girl you love her when in reality you haven't sorted your shit out. Well some people just don't have common sense or just don't think as rational and logic as you. You sort of guessed he was his friend, not really hard to find out. "do you even know half of the story? Do you want to convince me that he's actually a good guy? Thanks I know that but there are certain things other people should stay out of. It's none of your business. So now can we talk about something else." as always you were cold and sharp in your voice.

[ah mdrrrrr ca fait tres chelou i don't gove you know he's not such a bad guy (+jamie) - Page 2 2157042859 merci d'avoir prevenu je relis rarement mes rps you know he's not such a bad guy (+jamie) - Page 2 1881463262 ]
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 25 Aoû - 2:38

The pool with Feldt

« Do you even know half of the story? Do you want to convince me that he's actually a good guy? Thanks I know that but there are certain things other people should stay out of. It's none of your business. So now can we talk about something else. »  Euh no. I shook the head to prove her that not, I didn’t know completely the story but at the same time, this one wasn’t of my business. But yes, indeed, I wanted to convince her that Wyatt was a nice person, in spite of its errors. How to tell the opposite while he was my bestfriend? I simply couldn’t. She seemed to me very fragile and nevertheless angry. « You are right, that’s not my business and no, I don’t know the story and I wouldn’t get involved in it. » I paused, looking for my words. « But Wyatt is my best friend and I cannot either offend him. »  I raised my shoulders being conscious that the girl in front of me didn’t want to speak anymore about him. « But you are right let’s speak about another thing, how are you anyway ? » I knew that she was pregnant but I didn’t know if she let me ask her about how her babies were.

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 25 Aoû - 10:13
    « You are right, that’s not my business and no, I don’t know the story and I wouldn’t get involved in it. » Why do you actually bother to continue talking about it? Because maybe, talking about it made it seem as if there was still something going on. You continued to cling onto whatever was still there between you and Wyatt but you knew that soon you'll have to let go. Could you even let go? Could you let go of your first love? The only love that ever made you feel more alive then ever, that allowed to open up yourself and to stop hiding behind bitter words. In just two months, you ended being head over heels for Wyatt and now there was nothing left, just the aching pain in your chest that didn't want to go away. « But Wyatt is my best friend and I cannot either offend him. » Non of course he couldn't. You lowered your eyes, thinking. "Why do people cheat if they love somebody? When you love somebody, doesn't that mean that you want to try your best to make everything possible between you and the other person? Then why do people hurt each other? Why hurt the ones you love?" Your voice was calm now. You weren't exactly waiting for answer, it was just your thoughts. You wanted to understand why he did that and even if he told that he knew Torrey and had had feelings for her in the past, does that justify the action. If something serious had happened between you and Elios, would the fact that you being pregnant with his children justify the action? No, it couldn't. But then you had no idea and hell did it hurt the way things ended. « But you are right let’s speak about another thing, how are you anyway ? » Did he have any more stupid questions. How did he except you to be? Probably not happy and all joyful. For christ sake, you were pregnant with twins from a one night stand, your boyfriend cheated on you and you had your heart broken. "Do you really want to know that?" You asked in a faint tone.
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postVen 30 Aoû - 17:12

The pool with Feldt

« Why do people cheat if they love somebody? When you love somebody, doesn't that mean that you want to try your best to make everything possible between you and the other person? Then why do people hurt each other? Why hurt the ones you love? »  I don’t know the answer to all his rhetorical questions. I was one of the first who don’t understand the behavior of Wyatt. But sometimes we do not choose who we love and we cannot control ours feelings. And if he was just a little too close of Torrey and everything had been too big for them. I don’t know the answer and don’t have to know her. When I asked her how she was, Feldt replied:  « Do you really want to know that? » She was always on the defensive and made me slightly angry. I didn’t want to hurt her or take care of what does not concern me, I just wanted to know her. I replied with a rather abrupt tone. « Of course I want to know the answer, otherwise I wouldn’t ask this type of question! » I sighed, fearing to have crossed the line. She was sad and it was quite understandable. « Look ... a heartbreak is hard to bear, and you cannot change the past but Wyatt did what he did and you and I can’t do anything. But I'm sure he loved you. » I had a sad smile. « But we healed. And you will overcome this ordeal and you will find someone who deserves your trust, I'm sure. You deserve it. »

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 1 Sep - 1:12
    You never wanted all this to happen. You wished none of this would have happened, but they all did, and now you had to live with that feeling in your heart, that unbearable pain of a first heartbreak. You could still feel it, every second of the day, it would never go away, even if you wanted it to go away. « Of course I want to know the answer, otherwise I wouldn’t ask this type of question! » Usually people ask those questions to be polite, but don't really mean it. Maybe Jamie meant what he said, but how could you know? You didn't know this guy and he pretended to b Wyatt's best friend. You could only mistrust him, despite him being nice and polite to you. People are just nice and then they throw you a knife in the back. That's how the world works. Friends that matter, they can only be counted on one hand. The others? They're just time lapses that wlll fade away one day. « Look ... a heartbreak is hard to bear, and you cannot change the past but Wyatt did what he did and you and I can’t do anything. But I'm sure he loved you. » You let out a dry laugh. He loved you? Yeah, that was a really bad joke. He didn't love you as much as you did, he didn't have the same feelings. He loved her more since their childhood. How could you even compete with that kind of things? You were just a fool to believe that someone like Wyatt would love somebody as wrecked-up as you. « But we healed. And you will overcome this ordeal and you will find someone who deserves your trust, I'm sure. You deserve it. » Maybe you deserved it, yes, cause we all deserve happiness. But, you were just too complicated to trust somebody, you didn't get the love needed in your childhood and adolescents to trust somebody so easily. "How can somebody heal when the pain is excruciating?" Your voice was cracking and you could feel tears falling down your cheeks. Stupid hormones, couldn't you let her alone?
    Contenu sponsorisé
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Informations
    Veritas

Page 2 sur 2 Précédent  1, 2