Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibilityyou know he's not such a bad guy (+jamie)
I LOVE HARVARD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
AccueilAccueil  
  • RechercherRechercher  
  • MembresMembres  
  • S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  
  • ConnexionConnexion  
  • Le Deal du moment : -40%
    -40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
    Voir le deal
    29.99 €

you know he's not such a bad guy (+jamie)
    Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    participer à veritas ?les secrets à ne pas révéler
    Veritas
    Lien du postSam 10 Aoû 2013 - 15:30
    taggercitereditionsupprimeradresse
    There was only a couple of weeks left of the Summer Camp before you were all heading back to Cambridge for the start of the new year. You were going to start your 5th year in informatics and mathematical engineering. You were again gonna be one of the only girls of your course, but you didn't care. You loved what you're doing so why should that stop you. However, for the moment, you wanted to relax at the pool, exposing your white skin to some vitamin D. The last hew days were pretty stressful for you, especially because of your break up with Wyatt. You weren't ready to forgive him even if you wanted. Laying on of the deckchaires around the pool, you tried to think about nothing.
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postSam 10 Aoû 2013 - 16:29
    You know he's not such a bad guy.

The pool with Feldt

The sun, the pool, the waves of the pool and the screams of the children playing, resulted me extremely soothing. I need to think, I need to understand some things and solve the mystery of my heart. I thought of Leyna but not limited to it, as if all the other girls I had already won. I wondered what I could see in her, and especially why I felt what I felt in front of her. I did not want to be one more person on his list of conquests. I just wanted to be with her. Lying on my deckchair, I noticed to my left as lying on a deckchair another girl. I decided to approach because I recognized her. I saw her on Aaron’s party, she screamed against another girl. Once at her height, I said: « Excuse me for disturbing you, you're Feldt, right? Wyatt's girlfriend? »

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postSam 10 Aoû 2013 - 17:14
    For the last few weeks, you wanted to relax. This summer was a bit crazy, between Briony, Alex and all the crazy things that happened with the band. You wanted to spend a nice relaxing summer, but then, that never happens with your best friends. Chilling on the deckchair, you were letting the sun shine on you. Suddenly somebody came to talk to you. Lowering your sunglasses, you looked who it was. He asked you if you were Feldt as in Wyatt's girlfriend. You shrugged at that name. He wasn't your boyfriend anymore, quite easy to know why. "Ex but yeah that's me. Why?" You remember seeing this guy at Aaron's party. You guessed that he was a close to friend to Wyatt.
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 0:36

The pool with Feldt

« Ex but yeah that's me. Why ? » She didn't seem to recognize me, which does not really enchanted me to continue. I had not realized that they were not together anymore. If I understood what had happened to Aaron's party, Wyatt's girlfriend had accused another girl, Torrey, having sex with him. That meant that Wyatt had been unfaithful and Feldt, had not forgiven him. I sat on the deckchair next to her and faced her. Her stories weren’t my business but Wyatt was still one of my closest friends and if I ever could help him with anything, I would. « It seemed to me that it was you. » I gave her a gentle smile. « But I didn’t know that you two had broken ...» I held out my right hand. « We have never been presented in the rules, I'm Jamie by the way. I know Wyatt very well. »

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 11:16
    You didn't want to be disturbed and especially not if it had something to do with Wyatt. For the moment, you were still hurt by what he did and the sort of break up. You didn't really know where you were at, but one thing was sure, together as a couple wasn't that. You wished things hadn't exalted this way but they did, and it hurt like hell. You remembered the guy from the party but not really, it wasn't the best party you had assisted at and you just wanted to forget about it. Placing one hand on your now round stomach, you helped yourself with the other to sit a bit more upright. You didn't say anything when he said that he didn't know you and Wyatt broke up, it's not as if there was something to say. He then introduced him self. You didn't take his hand as he held it out. You were in no mood to talk to him, not a close friend of Wyatt. "Yeah well nice to meet you. What do you want? Did Wyatt send you or what?" You weren't aggressive in your voice, you were just cold.
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 13:26

The pool with Feldt

« Yeah well nice to meet you. What do you want? Did Wyatt send you or what ? » She didn’t take my hand which gave me a very bad impression of her. She had used a remote almost cold tone, which made me think she probably didn’t want to be disturbed especially by a friend of Wyatt. When she asked if it was Wyatt who had sent me to talk to her, I frowned while recovering my hand. Their relationship was so degraded ? Her way of behaving with me not encouraged me to continue. If she was like that with Wyatt and all who approached, it was normal that today she is alone. However, the coldness could conceal dark secrets and injuries. « What? No, of course not. I saw you and I said to myself that I could come and talk to you. » I was marking a break, regardless of what I would say. « Wyatt has nothing to do with it.» Then I started to get up. « But I see that I bother you so I'm gonna leave. »

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 15:08
    « What? No, of course not. I saw you and I said to myself that I could come and talk to you. » You weren't really sure what he wanted from you. You were sceptic especially since he was a friend from Wyatt. It's not that you didn't want to learn his friends, but right now, you were to heart broken to even think about what it would be like if things hadn't ended up like that. « Wyatt has nothing to do with it.» Ok, if he said so, then why did we want to talk to you. He started to stand up, letting you imagine that he was going to leave. « But I see that I bother you so I'm gonna leave. » You let out a small sigh. "No stay. Sorry for attacking you, it wasn't meant to be mean."
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 15:31

The pool with Feldt

« No stay. Sorry for attacking you, it wasn't meant to be mean. » Her answer gave me back my smile. She didn’t want me to leave what was already a good sign. I had not intended to disturb her, even though it was a bit like that when you come to say hello to a single person lying there under the sun. Then I sat down with a smile. I didn't come to talk about Wyatt, I just wanted to know how she was. I also realized that she was pregnant since a few months ago. Without Wyatt, how would she get out ? « Oh it’s ok. It doesn’t matter. »  I look at her, knowing that Wyatt wouldn’t be agreed with the fact that I spoke to his ex-girlfriend.  « How are you by the way ? Since Aaron's party, I mean. »

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 17:49
    You shouldn't have attacked him but that's what happens when somebody you love betrays you. You always had some problems with people you didn't know. However, Wyatt learnt you how to open yourself and now, all those things were gone. You couldn't trust anybody anymore. « Oh it’s ok. It doesn’t matter. » He sat down again on the deckchair next to you while you covered yourself with your sarong. You didn't really want to show off your pregnant belly, even if that wasn't really a secret anymore. « How are you by the way ? Since Aaron's party, I mean. » Did he really want to talk what happened that night? You didn't want to. "I'm trying to move on. And you? How did you end up at the party?" You didn't last very long, or at least you didn't remember a lot of what happened that night to you.
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 19:57

The pool with Feldt

« I'm trying to move on. And you? How did you end up at the party ? »  She probably thought that I was talking about her dispute with Wyatt and so I asked her how she was. However, I just asked about her. What happened at the party did not concern me. I shrugged my shoulders as I vaguely remembered the end of the evening for me.  « I do not really remember. I just remember have been landed in the pool of champagne with Leyna because of Aaron himself and it’s unclear then ... » I had a burst of pronouncing the name of Leyna. I understand that these girls do not like each other and that Leyna had also slapped Feldt during the prom ball, but I had not yet arrived I was still in Italy.  « I understand that you didn’t like Leyna, isn’t it ? » I wondered if she would tell me to leave.  « Otherwise, did you have news of Wyatt ? It's been a while since I have talk to him... »

Contenu sponsorisé
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Informations
    Veritas

Page 1 sur 2 1, 2  Suivant