Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibilitystay calm and don't panic (+jude)
I LOVE HARVARD
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
AccueilAccueil  
  • RechercherRechercher  
  • MembresMembres  
  • S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  
  • ConnexionConnexion  
  • Le Deal du moment : -28%
    Brandt LVE127J – Lave-vaisselle encastrable 12 ...
    Voir le deal
    279.99 €

stay calm and don't panic (+jude)
    InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    participer à veritas ?les secrets à ne pas révéler
    Veritas
    Lien du postSam 10 Aoû 2013 - 12:56
    taggercitereditionsupprimeradresse
    stay calm and don't panic!

Things were just getting worst. You wished that everything that happened with Wyatt never did, but they did, and you couldn't escape from them. It hurts too much. You never thought that love could affect you that much. It shouldn't exists, not to destroy us that much. You were hurting, mentally as physically. You didn't even notice how much you started to neglect yourself since the kind off break up. You can't even say what is happening between you and the man you love. You know you shouldn't let yourself go, you had to be strong for your babies that were still growing. However, it was hard to just let go of him and forget what he did. Hendrix told you not to forgive him, and he was probably right. He had forgiven Briony and she had broken his trust a second time. You could understand why he didn't you to live the same thing, and of course, you trusted your best friend more than Wyatt. It was around 12 o'clock when you finally decided to get out off your room to eat something. Despite, that fact you weren't hungry and not feeling so well. You were walking along the corridors of the hotel on your way to the restaurant when a pain in your stomach struck you. Leaning against the nearest wall, you tried to forget about it and take it in. Why did this have to happen when nobody was here to help you? You even let your phone in your room so you couldn't cal anybody.

CREDIT TO KAIJI FROM ILH
    Jude MontgomeryRédaction & design
    I don’t wanna be you anymore

feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Jude Montgomery
    Rédaction & designI don’t wanna be you anymore
    Informations
    Lieu de naissance : Cambridge, Massachusetts
    Quartier.s d'habitation & Colocation : South Boston
    Situation sentimentale : célibataire, plus vraiment intéressé à l'idée qu'on lui piétine le coeur à nouveau
    Études & Métiers : pédiatre et fondateur de la clinique pédiatrique et obstétrique solidaire Rylon
    Pseudo & pronom IRL : lovebug (marie ; elle)
    Icon : stay calm and don't panic (+jude) 236488b2d63fb86543898cb52121ea43fb93f410
    Crédits : atsra (avatar), moi (code profil)
    Multicomptes : parker thompson, jackson brennan-jobs & ascella omen
    Description un :
    JUDE
    Montgomery
    stay calm and don't panic (+jude) C239397153b3ab45e13a35e192c858435e8028c4

Il est né et a grandi à Boston - On lui a diagnostiqué une leucémie lymphoïde aiguë à l'âge de six ans, il est actuellement sous un traitement expérimental et en rémission depuis quelques années - Son père est décédé lorsqu'il avait dix ans, sa mère lorsqu'il en avait 19 - Il a été diplômé en médecine pédiatrique en 2020 et a ouvert sa clinique solidaire pédiatrique et obstétrique en 2021 grâce à un financement de la mairie de Boston - Il a été accro à la drogue pendant sa vingtaine, il est clean depuis quelques années - Il a deux enfants : Aaron (11 ans) et Riley (7 ans) - Il a fait plusieurs voyages humanitaires avec médecins sans frontière pendant ses études de médecine.

Dépressif - Altruiste - Sociable
    Impulsif - Pessimiste - Travailleur

Il est sujet à la dépression - Il adore cuisiner, surtout pour ses enfants - Il rêve d'aller vivre sur la côte Ouest des Etats-Unis - Il est attentionné et altruiste - Il ne compte pas ses heures, son métier est réellement sa vocation - Il est calme et réfléchit - Romantique, il est amoureux de l'amour mais a du mal à croire qu'il arrivera à trouver quelqu'un pour lui.
    Warning : Mort d'un·e proche, cancer, drogue, tentative de suicide, dépression
    RPS : 241
    Fiche de présentation : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t107-jude-nolan-montgomery-penn-badgley
    Répertoire rps : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t165719-jude-eowyn-jackson-repertoire-rps
    Profil meetsachussets : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t118898-meetsachussets-heyjude
    Veritas
    Lien du postSam 10 Aoû 2013 - 13:44

Key West was such a beautiful place. It was like one month and a half that we were here and I couldn’t think about when we would have to come back to Cambridge. I was with Aaron, my son and I was so pleased to be able to give him good vacation, despite the fact that he was only one year old and he couldn’t understand where he was. However, after the difficult time I had been through few months before summer, I felt so better now. Roxanna really hurt me when she left me for another man, but after nearly two month without her around, I felt I could move on more easily now. She had her life and I had mine. I had a new girlfriend, and she had actually helped me a lot to move on. I had left Aaron to the hotel’s nursery for the day and I stayed in my bedroom to work. Yes, I was on vacation in a paradisiac place but I had failed my fourth medicine year so I had to be a better worker this year. Around 12 o’clock I decided to eat something. I left my room and began to walk through the corridors to join the elevator which would bring me down. On my way, I saw a woman who was against a wall, and she didn’t seem to be very well. “Hi… is everything okay?” I asked while I was walking to her. The more I get closer, the more I saw she was pregnant. Then, I added, “Can I help you ?”

CREDIT TO KAIJI FROM ILH

With every sundown, I feel alone. These hands are strangers, they ain't my own; my eyes are lying to me with every comedown, nowhere to go, this simple silence is all I know.

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postSam 10 Aoû 2013 - 16:58

You were feeling really bad right now. It was the same kind of pain you felt at the ball when you thought you were going to loose your babies. However, this time, the pain was much worse much more intense. It wasn't a continue pain. No it went and came again each time a bit stronger. You could barely move actually so it was a bit hard to get back to your room. You should have taken your cellphone with you, like that you could have called…Who would you have called? Normally you would have called Wyatt because we was with the first time this happened but now everything was finished and there was no point of you contacting him. Luckily somebody passed by there and asked if everything was ok. Why do people always ask such a question when they see that you're not ok? You shuck your head trying not to scream. Leaned with one hand on the wall and the other holding your stomach, you were keeping yourself upright. The young man asked if he could help. You didn't really know what he could do. The human body wasn't your speciality. "If you know a remedy against sudden contractions, yes please help me."

CREDIT TO KAIJI FROM ILH

feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Jude Montgomery
    Informations
    Situation sentimentale : célibataire, plus vraiment intéressé à l'idée qu'on lui piétine le coeur à nouveau
    Études & Métiers : pédiatre et fondateur de la clinique pédiatrique et obstétrique solidaire Rylon
    Icon : stay calm and don't panic (+jude) 236488b2d63fb86543898cb52121ea43fb93f410
    Description un :
    JUDE
    Montgomery

Il est né et a grandi à Boston - On lui a diagnostiqué une leucémie lymphoïde aiguë à l'âge de six ans, il est actuellement sous un traitement expérimental et en rémission depuis quelques années - Son père est décédé lorsqu'il avait dix ans, sa mère lorsqu'il en avait 19 - Il a été diplômé en médecine pédiatrique en 2020 et a ouvert sa clinique solidaire pédiatrique et obstétrique en 2021 grâce à un financement de la mairie de Boston - Il a été accro à la drogue pendant sa vingtaine, il est clean depuis quelques années - Il a deux enfants : Aaron (11 ans) et Riley (7 ans) - Il a fait plusieurs voyages humanitaires avec médecins sans frontière pendant ses études de médecine.

Il est sujet à la dépression - Il adore cuisiner, surtout pour ses enfants - Il rêve d'aller vivre sur la côte Ouest des Etats-Unis - Il est attentionné et altruiste - Il ne compte pas ses heures, son métier est réellement sa vocation - Il est calme et réfléchit - Romantique, il est amoureux de l'amour mais a du mal à croire qu'il arrivera à trouver quelqu'un pour lui.
    Fiche de présentation : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t107-jude-nolan-montgomery-penn-badgley
    Répertoire rps : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t165719-jude-eowyn-jackson-repertoire-rps
    Profil meetsachussets : https://www.i-love-harvard.com/t118898-meetsachussets-heyjude
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 12:34

It was funny, because since Torrey’s delivery, I wanted to become an obstetrician, and since I took this decision, I had to take care of a lot of women who were pregnant. There was a woman during the ball and now, this one who seemed to need help. While I was walking to her, I asked if she was okay. Yeah, this question was totally stupid, but it was the kind of question we ask even if we know the answer. And here, the answer was clearly: no, she wasn’t okay. "If you know a remedy against sudden contractions, yes please help me." I looked at her and run my hand behind his back to help her to walk to my room. “Follow me”, I answered while we began to walk to my bedroom which was near us. I opened the door and helped the woman to sit down the first bed I saw. “This is your lucky day, I am a medicine student… Since how long are you pregnant?” I sit next to her and I looked at her little round belly. I approached my hand, “May I?” I preferred to ask before touching her.

CREDIT TO KAIJI FROM ILH

[Bah attends... c'est pas elle la femme enceinte qui était dans les toilettes du bal justement ? stay calm and don't panic (+jude) 1616978029 ]

With every sundown, I feel alone. These hands are strangers, they ain't my own; my eyes are lying to me with every comedown, nowhere to go, this simple silence is all I know.

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postDim 11 Aoû 2013 - 16:07

You thought that being pregnant was going to be totally different. You hadn't imagined it being so hard and so painful. You thought it was going to be sort of relaxing, but no, since the ball, things had escalated way to much. It had been painful that day, and you really thought you were going to lose your babies, and now you had that same feeling you hated so much. You wished it would disappear, but it didn't and it just grew stronger. “Follow me” He helped you to walk to his room. Normally, you would have been mistrustful but right now, you were really grateful that he came to help you. You sat down on the first bed, still holding your belly. The pain was near excrutiating. "This is your lucky day, I am a medicine student… Since how long are you pregnant?” Ok that was good to know, at least, it wasn't some guy how had no idea. "A bit more then 4 month…but it's not the first time this is happening…" You didn't add more, talking was also difficult and you preferred keeping you air for breathing. “May I?” He asked while approching his hand. You answered with a simple nod, showing him that it was ok.

CREDIT TO KAIJI FROM ILH

[si si c'etait elle ö ]

feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Jude Montgomery
    Informations
    Description un :
    JUDE
    Montgomery

Veritas
    Lien du postLun 12 Aoû 2013 - 0:41

Wait a minute… wasn’t she the girl of the ball? The one I met on the toilet after my fight with Kenny? If I was right, it was not the first time something like that happened to her, and maybe she should talk to that with her doctor. If only I had my medicine encyclopedia … I didn’t know why she was in pain and if I was not able to find why, I don’t know how I could help her. "A bit more then 4 month…but it's not the first time this is happening…" I frowned, trying to search why… why, why why… The only thing I found was to touch her belly, but I preferred to ask before doing it. She showed me she was okay then, I approached my hand and then, my second one. While I was searching something, I thought that pregnancy was good to her, a little like Angelina Jolie or this kind of women who were beautiful when they are pregnant. Well… before the delivery because then, It looks more like The Walking Dead. “Is his father a human ?” I looked at her and smiled a little before adding, “Well… you know, if he is a vampire I would understand. You know, pregnancy is difficult for vampire, like in Twilight…” I signed and looked at her, with still my hands on her belly, “Take a deep breath… and say…. Say “truck”…” It was the only word that came into my mind. Nice Jude, nice. She's gonna think I'm on drugs now.

CREDIT TO KAIJI FROM ILH

[ OMG... ça ressemble à rien MDR ]

InvitéInvité
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Anonymous
    Informations
    Veritas
    Lien du postLun 12 Aoû 2013 - 18:49

Right now you had more an impression that you were pregnant with octuplets instead of twins, that strong the pain was. Pregnancy wasn't supposed to be like that, but yours was, and god did you hate it. Moreover, you started to become really fat and felt like a hippopotamus. It was only 4 month, what would it be at 8? You'll probably end up like the head of the Queen of Heart in Alice in Wonderland, Tim Burton adaptation. How nice. "Is his father a human ?” You looked at him a bit confused. Was this supposed to be some kind of a joke? “Well… you know, if he is a vampire I would understand. You know, pregnancy is difficult for vampire, like in Twilight…” ok this was sort of funny, and also weird. But at least, it got your mind of the pain a few minutes. "I'm actually having twins and if you consider an Eliot as a vampire, then I guess no the father's not human." You answered him a bit sarcastically and also to keep the light mood. I did keep you off the pain for a bit, even though it still hurt. "Take a deep breath… and say…. Say “truck”…” Was he really a med student? Right now, you weren't that sure. "I'm sorry what?"  

CREDIT TO KAIJI FROM ILH

[mdrrr tkt, c'hez moi aussi c'est n'importe quoi   ]
    Contenu sponsorisé
    feat
    Arrivée
    Multicomptes
    Crédits
    Discord
    Pseudo & pronom IRL
    Informations
    Veritas